MORNING GLORY RUN
At 9:45am, meet up in the 2nd floor lobby of The Westin Times Square.
What to wear:
- running shoes
- (you must wear a shirt while on hotel property)
We will split up into two groups: LIGHT RUNNERS and FAST RUNNERS.
- Each group will have a Pacer (leader)
- Each participant will share their mobile device's GPS location with their Pacer's mobile device. We do this to help in the event that we happen to lose someone along the route.
- Everyone will be given a runner's bib.
- Everyone will be required to sign the Release Waiver below.
- There will be group photo break at Bethesda Fountain (at the 2 mile marker).
Total distance approx 4.25 miles.
SIGHTS: Times Square, Robert Indiana's Hope Sculpture, Carnegie Hall, Millionaire's Row, The Mall, The Plaza Hotel, Bethesda Fountain, Sheep Meadow, The Ghostbuster's Building, Tavern on the Green, Columbus Circle, and The Late Show/Ed Sullivan Theater and The Wintergarden Theater.
SAFETY: Eyes on the road. Be mindful of people around you. Times Square is not too crowded at that time in the morning but there are still people walking around and plenty of traffic. Mind the lights, follow the leader.