GETTING TO THE HOST HOTEL FROM TETERBORO AIRPORT
New Jersey is just across the Hudson River from Manhattan. Teterboro Airport is a small airport for private planes and helicopter service.
The hotel is at 43rd Street and 8th Avenue.
There are four ways to get to Manhattan. Which method to use depends on your budget and any time constraints you may have.
1. Taxi - Cabs are curbside waiting to pick up fares. The fare will cost between $50.00 and $70.00, tolls not included and don't forget the tip. This a convenient method, but not cheap. It’s about a 30 minute drive.
2. Uber or Car Service - This is a great way to travel, though it’s not inexpensive. It’s about a 20 minute drive.
3. Bus - Walk to Moonachie Rd & Moonachie Ave and get on the NJ Transit Bus #161 towards New York. Get off at Port Authority and walk to the host hotel It's a block away. But if you're flying private, we doubt you'll be riding the bus.
4. Helicopter - Take a 10 minute helicopter ride to the West 30th Street Heliport. Then Car to the hotel.
5. Do NOT get into any black cars without first asking "how much will I be charged in total?” - anyone approaching you offering a trip is actually breaking the law.